Time Equities, Inc. (TEI) is seeking a master multi-tasker Executive Assistant with excellent communication skills and a genuine, upbeat attitude to support the Equity Department. You will manage mostly business related tasks for the team assisting in sales support, investor relations, communication/marketing and other organizational tasks. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their daily work load and prioritizing tasks.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Coordinate team communications, respond to calls/emails and interface with clients
- Prepare invoices, financial statements, memos and reports
- Maintain budgets and expense tracking
- Assist in the creation and ongoing editing of sales literature
- Maintain organized filing systems, databases and retrieve information
- Maintain and utilize CRM
- Create email marketing campaigns
- Schedule meetings, calls, webinars and manage travel arrangements
- Help prepare for office visitors and meetings
- Provide general administrative support
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality
- Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele
Executive Assistant Qualifications
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other administrative support experience
- Proactive and ambitious person who takes initiative with positive energy
- High level of critical thinking, attention to accuracy and creative problem-solving skills
- Resourceful and independently organized without needing regular guidance
- Ability to organize a daily workload with priorities
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Professional level of verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact well with internal staff and clientele
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Summary of Company Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability insurance
- Eligible to elect other voluntary benefits including FSA, additional life insurance coverages
- Up to $3,500/year in tuition reimbursement
- Tax free benefits for mass transit or parking expenses
- Access to an EAP for services including counseling, financial and legal consultation
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company-matched contributions
- Opportunity to enroll in internal TEI mentorship program
- Health and wellness opportunities including discounted gym membership options
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, and personal days
Who We Are
Time Equities, Inc. is a privately held, full-service real estate investment and development company headquartered in New York City. Time Equities’ portfolio is international, spanning 33 U.S. States, 5 Canadian provinces, the Caribbean, and western Europe.
At Time Equities, we seek to create a positive work environment of respect, opportunity and one where everyone can be proud. Our belief is that our team is our most important asset and are integral stakeholders in our business. TEI is committed to diversity and inclusion and leverages the talent of a diverse workforce to create opportunities for our business and our team members. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports and celebrates all members of our staff. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our clients and the communities we serve.
Time Equities, Inc. does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.