Crow Holdings Industrial (CHI) is a development company specializing in warehouse, distribution and manufacturing properties in seven key logistics markets throughout the United States. Seventy years ago, Trammell Crow began his real estate career building and leasing his first warehouse in Dallas, Texas. Today CHI carries on this legacy, and the hands-on approach continues to drive value. CHI and multifamily developer Trammell Crow Residential (TCR) are part of the development platform of Crow Holdings, a privately owned real estate investment and development firm with a proven track record of performance and innovation. The founding principles of partnership, collaboration and alignment of interests remain central to the firm’s mission today.
Crow Holdings Industrial seeks a development analyst to work as part of a growing office on the development of speculative and Build-to-Suit warehouse projects in the Chicago market. The Development Analyst’s primary responsibility is to assist the team with the acquisition, entitlement, capitalization, and asset management processes for new and existing development opportunities. Additional responsibilities include underwriting, market research, due diligence review, and reporting.
- Provides support in new development pursuits, conducts various market analysis and financial feasibility research, and assists in conducting preliminary due diligence.
- Creates proformas for development projects as well as lease analysis, including obtaining market information, operating expense data, and estimated hard and soft costs.
- Manages project budgets, construction draws, and reviews each phase of the construction process.
- Works closely with investors, lenders, internal accounting, and title companies to secure project funding.
- Manages office invoicing and works closely with Accounts Payable division to assure vendors and subcontractors are paid in a timely manner.
- Participates in development meetings and manages communication between development, consultant, and construction teams.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate or other related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in real estate finance or development.
- Industrial real estate experience is a plus, but not required.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic in a small office setting.
- Highly analytical and research driven.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills are a must.
- ARGUS Enterprise experience preferred.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent organization, time management and prioritization skills.
- Possesses excellent judgment and the ability to make quick, but informed decisions.
- Experience with coordinating with consultants during design/ development process and tracking budget, change orders, construction reports, etc.
- Polished communicator with ability to maintain strong working relationships.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.