Bridge Partners has been exclusively retained by B. F. Saul Company to conduct a search for a Vice President and Associate General Counsel. Founded in 1892, B. F. Saul Company is one of the most successful privately-owned real estate companies in the United States. Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, B. F. Saul Company's areas of expertise include:
- Equity Investments in Commercial Real Estate
- Property Management
- Commercial Real Estate Development
- Commercial Insurance
- Hotel Management & Ownership
The Vice President and Associate General Counsel will provide counsel on real estate and other business transactions and documents (other than leases) to the various departments and companies within and affiliated with B. F. Saul Company. This role reports to the Senior Vice President and General Counsel.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Real Estate Acquisitions
- Real Estate Development and Construction
- Hotel Operations
- Managing Outside Counsel
B. F. Saul Company seeks an attorney with:
- At least four years of relevant legal experience
- Top notch training and substantial hands-on experience in real estate (other than leasing), and some experience in corporate and general transactional areas
- Experience in working independently, as well as working comfortably with supervisor. Strong inter-personal skills and direct negotiating experience sufficient to support daily interaction with, and direction to, senior management and negotiation with opposing counsel and other third parties
- Desirable: some large firm training and experience and SEC compliance experience
- Undergraduate and law degrees
- Law license and active bar membership in one or more jurisdictions (not necessarily Maryland)
No relocation. Local Candidates Only.
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.