General Position Summary:
An Administrative Assistant is needed to participate in the management of Southlands Town Center, a Class A 900,000 sf retail and office complex located near the E-470 toll road in Aurora, CO. The position will report to the General Manager and will work with the entire management staff with all administrative functions as needed and will carry out his or her responsibilities in a manner that is consistent with ownership’s vision for the property.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the Southlands staff
- Provide proactive tenant relations and tenant communications
- Provide a high-quality level of customer service to all customers – tenants, shopping center guests and investors
- Maintain office equipment in good repair and manage supply inventory
- Prepare FedEx packages, certified mail, process copy requests.
- Update utility logs as invoices arrive.
- Oversee daily contractor check in and roof access forms
- Assist in compiling and prepare expense reports for the property team
- Assist with the administration of marketing events and programs.
- Code and process property invoices in AVID Program
- Collect, compile, and enter monthly sales figures from Tenants
- Obtain and track Vendor and Tenant insurance certificates and W9 forms (for new vendors), including contacting agents and preparing letters to vendors.
- Perform front office tasks including but not limited to: all incoming phone calls, addressing walk-ins and guest services
- Assist Property Manager with the preparation and routing of service agreements for signature
- Other related duties and assignments as required by the Property Manager and Corporate Staff
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree or Associates Degree preferred.
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years equivalent level administrative experience, preferably in retail and/or real estate.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and customer service practices.
- Strong working knowledge of computer software including Microsoft Office, Excel, Invoice Processing software (Avid)
- Strong verbal and written communication, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects concurrently with strong attention to detail.
Position experiences interruptions need for frequent shifting priorities, and deadlines. The position may occasionally require attendance at evening or weekend property events and/or marketing programs. Regular attendance is a prerequisite in accordance with a regular schedule established for the position by management.
The Company reserves the right to modify, interpret, or apply this job description in any way the company desires. This job description is not an employment contract, implied or otherwise. The employment relationship is “At Will”. The aforementioned job requirements are subject to change to reasonably accommodate qualified disabled individuals.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life, 401(k) and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.