CBC is seeking a full time self-motivated, highly driven Acquisition and Underwriting Analyst, with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills. You will be interacting with builders and brokers to identify and uncover new project opportunities. Other key responsibilities will require financial modeling using our proprietary tools, residential valuation analysis and various proforma work.
We are looking for someone who is very passionate about real estate investing and is eager to learn and grow with the company.
- Generate new leads through permit research, outbound/inbound calls, and networking
- Screening, underwriting, preliminary due diligence, loan structuring, negotiations, financial modeling, valuation, and deal memo preparation
- Perform extensive due diligence on all acquisitions including full on-site valuation and budget estimates
- Establishing new and retaining current relationships with builders, developers and real estate brokers
- Participate in discussions with builders and realtors regarding loan structure, legal contracts, market, pricing, and underwriting issues
- Negotiate terms and prepare all contracts
- BA/BS Degree (Business Management/Finance/Economics)
- 3-5 years of experience in commercial/residential real estate, loan underwriting or appraisals, commercial loan origination
- Strong analytical skills required
- Ability to network and perform outside sales role
- Real estate and/or construction knowledge
- Committed to professional development and career advancement
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel
- Excellent communication skills, ability to meet deadlines and work collaboratively with internal and external teams
- Capable of independent, solution-oriented critical thinking
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.