We are actively searching for a Facilities Data Specialist proficient in the use of IWMS systems with preference for iOFFICE experience to support one of our Global Solutions clients in the Boston area. This position will be on site, full time in Waltham, MA at our client's worksite.
Reporting to our client's Director of Facilities Management, the Facilities Data Specialist will be a NELSON employee and responsible for day-to-day management and maintenance of the current drawings, space and occupancy inventory within iOFFICE and for providing expertise and services to Facility Managers, Project Managers, Real Estate Specialists and Occupancy Planners. If you’re a highly organized and analytical problem-solver with strong AutoCAD skills, this might be the opportunity for you! Experience and education in architecture, construction management, interior design, facilities management, or a related field is a must. The ideal candidate is an adaptable team-player capable of juggling multiple tasks simultaneously while consistently meeting deadlines.
- Responsible for updates to all changes of information at Building, Floor, and Space level in Integrated Workplace Management System, iOFFICE.
- Coordinates with facility partners to ensure accuracy of drawings and adherence to the corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures, and maintains corporate CAD drawing policies and procedures and maintains index of CAD files / CAD library
- Incorporate Move-Add-Change (MACs) related information in iOFFICE.
- Distributes CAD drawings as requested by Occupancy Planners, Project Managers, Real Estate Specialists, Facility Managers, etc.
- Field verification of occupancy planning data by completing on-site visits to facilities as needed within the assigned portfolio at predetermined intervals which may include updates to furniture/architecture changes, vacancy information, network port mapping and space occupant names
- Assists in Issuing periodic reporting including headcount projections, supply and capacity information and the status of major initiatives (a real estate action plan) for the portfolio; monthly space allocation data, group block plans
- Demonstrated technical skills in AutoCAD, IWMS (iOFFICE preferred), PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to effectively interpret and analyze facilities related data including floor plans and apply policy and procedure
- Superb oral, written, and graphic communication skills
- Client service oriented and able to effectively communicate to staff through executive levels of the organization
- Ability to solve problems both individually and in a team setting
- Highly organized and efficient project management skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts and Health Savings Accounts, company paid life insurance and disability, a wellness program, parental leave, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you feel that this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by clicking the link. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.