ASSISTANT COMMERCIAL PROPERTY MANAGER
Brookwood Management Partners, LLC, an affiliate of Brookwood Financial Partners, LLC, is seeking an Assistant Property Manager to assist a Commercial Property Manager with the day-to-day operations of a first class suburban office portfolio in San Diego, CA. Based in Rancho Bernardo, this position provides an excellent opportunity for career development and potential advancement to a Property Manager role with a commercial real estate investment firm.
The Assistant Property Manager will be responsible for:
- Assisting the Property Manager with day-to-day property operations including staff and vendor coordination;
- Communicating with office tenants and delivering a high level of customer service;
- Administration of tenant invoicing and rent collection procedures;
- Reviewing and preparing invoices for payment;
- Utilizing a tenant request and preventative maintenance work order system to administrate day-to-day property operations;
- Implementing a tenant and vendor certificate of insurance program;
- Coordinating office tenant move-ins and move-outs and other various projects;
- Supervising vendors and contractors; and
- Assisting the Property Manager with reviewing, analyzing, and reporting on the financial and operational performance of the properties and participating in meetings with senior management regarding the same.
The position requires an AA or BA degree and a minimum of two years of property management or property accounting experience. Candidates should have strong communication and organizational skills, an ability to pay close attention to detail, excellent customer service skills and a working knowledge of the day-to-day operations of a multi-tenant office building. Proficiency in Excel and Word is required. Familiarity with Yardi and Angus are a plus.
- Property Management
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.