We are seeking an Associate to join our professional and successful Healthcare Portfolio Solutions (HPS) team in Atlanta. Everyday will be different in this role and we will engage a successful candidate in a well rounded list of contributions for the team which will include: operational and administrative functions to support business development, marketing, transaction execution and client relationships. Primary responsibilities will be to assist our HPS team to actively manage pursuits, existing business and to bridge the gap between team members’ workloads.
The successful candidate is self-motivated, proactive, highly organized and has a finely tuned skill set to deliver on a variety of fronts with best in class results for our internal and external clients. We are seeking a personable and highly motivated teammate who brings creative and efficient skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial sales environment.
- Managing workflow of HPS team members and filling gaps where necessary.
- Deal Process Support: Compiling tour books, financial analysis, market tours, lease abstracts, client entertainment/gifts and other relevant documents as needed.
- Ensure best-in-class support related to client deliverables.
- Independently execute complex, large and mid-size projects with a high level of proficiency and knowledge.
- Transaction management for HPS portfolio clients.
- Assert discretion and professionalism when given access to confidential and/or private information.
- Research and identification of companies that could be potential clients for HPS.
- Identify decision makers as well as effectively build and manage a sales funnel.
- Prospecting the top targets through emails, phone calls and connections.
- Develop and ensure on-time delivery of all collateral and marketing materials, in cohesion with prompt support throughout the pitch process, including management of all due diligence items.
- Provide operational support including training, goal setting, and performance management.
- Lead weekly team meetings with a formal agenda and create action items.
- Provide multifaceted support to the HPS team to increase productivity of the brokers. Support leads to revenue generation which requires additional ad hoc administrative functions
- Manage pipeline projections for the brokers’ deals.
- Leverage teams and internal resources to collaborate on the work product, to include managing print production process with DocuCenter to ensure deadlines are met.
: Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience. Georgia Real Estate License or ability to become licensed preferred, but not required.
: 2 - 4 years of experience in a professional company environment required. Commercial real estate experience is ideal, but not required.
Position requires a flexible work schedule. Some extended hours may be required, with minimal advanced notice.
- Advanced proficiency with Technology
- Microsoft Office Suite (includes Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote and Word)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- Strong time management skills and ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Continuously identify process improvements and be solution-oriented
- Professional demeanor and presentation, specifically to clients.
- Able to work in a high volume and deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Detail-oriented in planning and proofing
- Positive, winning attitude
- Willingness to learn
- Self-starter, but also a team player, with aptitude to successfully balance multiple priorities
- Prioritize workload appropriately to meet competing deadlines and multiple stakeholders
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our .
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy .
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our page > I want to work for JLL.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.