At TruAmerica, the Transaction Coordinator will work to oversee compliance and administrative details throughout the transaction process. The Transaction Coordinator allows the Senior Director and Chief Investment Officer to focus on building investor relationships and advancing our Firm forward in the marketplace. You will gain extensive experience and strong industry contacts to each transaction you process.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversees and reviews all lender forms which will be completed by an administrative person for submission to lender.
- Reviews all closing documents, contract agreements, certifications, Executive pools, and loan documents. Understands what is being signed and can explain to the signatory why their signature is required or stops documents from being signed that should not be signed. Reviews all signature blocks for accuracy.
- Assists the MDTU with reading and comprehending legal documents and contracts and makes appropriate comments to them and can create issues lists.
- Assists the MDTU in negotiations of purchase and sale contracts, joint ventures, and loan doc modifications.
- Runs weekly partner and debt calls. Prepares weekly partner call agendas and runs the partner and debt calls.
- Chatham Debt Management: Monitors portfolio for issues, presents solutions, and assists with report building.
- Oversees an administrative person who supports the Transactions department including CSC, OFAC, and insurance compliance.
- Completes special projects and other duties as assigned.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit/ stand for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to move freely for up to 10 hours per day
- Ability to hear; must be able to communicate verbally and in writing
Preferred Experience/ Minimum Qualifications
- Experience reviewing, understanding, explaining and responding to complex legal contracts, agreements and issues.
- Able to make decisions, meet targets/ deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong multi-tasking skills and extreme attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Extremely organized self-starter with ability to follow-through
- Ability to oversee others to confirm satisfactory completion of tasks which support the position.
- Excellent customer service skills
- A sense of urgency, comfort with ambiguity, drive for results and ability to remain true to the company’s brand and image
- Mortgage lending credit underwriting experience is preferred but not required.
Why Join TruAmerica Multifamily?
- We’ll give you the autonomy and resources to make an impact
- Competitive Compensation and Bonus Eligibility
- Opportunity to invest with other employees in an Executive Pool
- Employer sponsored benefits (Medical, FSA, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability and Life) package including 401k with employer matching contribution
- Employer Sponsored Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Vacation that respects your time away to observe, have fun or simply rejuvenate
- Generous employee engagement initiatives and more!
TruAmerica Multifamily is proud of our commitment to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASE...
Job Type: Full-time
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.