Our client is a leader in the structuring, global distribution, trading, and research of asset backed products in the Asset Backed Securities and Asset Backed Commercial Paper markets. They provide seamless execution of securitization transactions, and in-depth market intelligence. Our relationship with them dates back to 2012 and we provide a dedicated, on-site team to underwrite their Commercial Real Estate loans.
This role is based on-site working with our client and integrating seamlessly with our client’s team.
- Assist with documentation and closing needs of a diverse, complex portfolio of commercial real estate loans.
- Understand commercial banking and commercial real estate loan terms and financial components; Identify and flag potential problems.
- Coordinate attorney engagement process; assist with negotiation of legal, policy and procedural components of loan documents.
- Confirm all loans are closed in compliance with Company procedures and relevant regulations.
- Coordinate closing activities with all parties involved, including loan funding and booking calculations and ensuring all fees and expenses are accurate and documented.
- 2-3 years’ experience in commercial loan closing with a bank or law firm
- Experience closing conduit or CMBS product or equivalent will be added plus but not required
- Strong communications, analytical, decision-making, organizational, follow-up and customer service skills
- Knowledge of commercial real estate documentation and commercial real estate loan products, servicing principles for commercial real estate loans and pertinent state laws governing commercial mortgages
- Ability to identify and assess risks inherent to closing process as well as ensuring adherence to banking regulations and policies and procedures while recognizing the unique, individualized nature of each commercial real estate transaction, particularly syndications
- Attention to detail and ability to evaluate particular situations and work independently
- Ability to work on multiple loan closings under tight deadlines
Since 1985, Situs has been the premier, global provider of end-to-end commercial real estate and loan advisory services and integrated solutions, offering customized services to leading financial institutions, investors, owners, and developers. We offer a wide array of services, including enterprise and process improvement, capital markets and commercial real estate advisory, primary and special servicing, and creative staffing solutions.
We are an equal opportunity employer (m/f/d/v).
This Employer Participates in E-Verify
- Capital Markets
2+ to 5 years