Synergy Investments is seeking an Assistant Property Manager for a portfolio of commercial office properties in downtown Boston. Qualified candidates must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be highly organized, and capable of multi-tasking and prioritizing duties.
Essential Job Responsibilities
· Maintain a high level of communication with tenants and vendors; provide prompt response to Tenant questions, including maintenance complaints, etc. and keep Property Manager informed of service issues.
· Assist with the monthly accounts receivable billing and collection processes
· Prepare vendor invoices for approval and processing; research and resolve outstanding vendor accounts payable issues.
· Coordinate regular service and project vendors to minimize tenant interruption and provide consistent, first class service.
· Prepare bid requests, vendor service agreements and miscellaneous tenant billings; coordinate timely submission of all documents for approval.
· Maintain standard lease and property files.
· Assist with the preparation of monthly financial reports, annual operating budgets, CAM and real estate tax reconciliation billings.
· Aid with the supervision of in-house maintenance staff and outside vendors; coordinate internal and external maintenance service projects.
· Manage certificate of insurance database for Tenants, Vendors, and others performing work on site and ensure that COIs are current and limits meet property requirements.
· Perform routine property inspections.
· Prepare reports for Property Managers.
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent to appropriate 4-year college program
· 3-5 years’ experience in commercial property management
· Proven record of excellent customer service
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Familiarity with basic financial reports, accounts receivable, and accounts payable processes
· Proficiency in MS Office and Yardi. Familiarity with Building Engines a plus.
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job