- Degree in finance, accounting, real estate, or related major
- Work experience/ exposure to the real estate or finance roles
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills
Desired skills and qualities:
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work in different projects simultaneously, prioritizing tasks accordingly
Details: Galium is looking for an analyst, who will assist with full-cycle real estate transactions, including sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, deal execution, and portfolio management. The analyst will have significant exposure to the various company functions, and will work directly with leadership, with significant opportunity for professional development.
- Screen acquisition opportunities, following company-defined acquisition criteria.
- Support the creation and update of financial models for new property underwritings using Excel.
- Create investment presentations.
- Conduct market research and analysis across geographies and asset classes.
- Oversee transaction execution.
- Monitor financial performance of investments versus budgets and projections
- Work closely with 3rd party property managers to ensure efficient portfolio operation
- Create yearly operating budgets
- Help in preparation of quarterly property reports for investors
- Identify opportunities for value enhancement, improving cash flow and reducing expenses within the portfolio through the review of market data and benchmarks
- Travel to visit properties occasionally
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
Apply for this job