General Purpose of Job/Summary:
The Senior Property Financial Analyst is responsible for assisting in the processes necessary to meet monthly internal reporting requirements, quarterly SEC reporting requirements, Joint Venture reporting requirements, and quarterly lender reporting requirements.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for general ledger accounting for several properties
- Review monthly budget to actual variance reports and prepare variance explanations
- Prepare detailed quarterly and year end supporting work-papers
- External joint venture financial reporting
- Preparation of audited financial statements for joint venture partners and lenders
- Debt compliance; reserve draws
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Interface with the company's internal and external auditors
- Oversee the completion of ad-hoc reports and analyses as needed
- Interface with personnel throughout the company to maintain the proper flow of information
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and quarterly re-forecasts
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while still exhibiting good judgment and poise in a somewhat fast paced environment
- College Degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred
- Current accounting experience, preferably in the commercial real estate industry or in a medium or large CPA firm, for 3 or more years.
Vornado Realty Trust is not offering relocation for this position located in our Paramus NJ office
Vornado Realty Trust is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual preference, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.