Simi Capital Group “Simi” is a real estate investment firm specializing in value-add & opportunistic multifamily and industrial properties in North America.
Simi is seeking a acquisitions associate / originator, responsible for sourcing off market opportunities the firm’s direct real estate investment activities. This role is critical to the execution of the company’s national investment strategy of acquiring value-add multifamily and industrial properties. The intern will:
- Source off market investment opportunities
- Interact with brokers, sellers and owners, visit target properties and conduct market analyses alongside senior management
- Assist in the preparation of investment materials and due diligence
- At least 2 years of experience in real estate.
- A bachelor's degree in business or finance
- Advanced Excel skills with background in financial modeling and valuation analysis
- Demonstrated organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness and ability to learn in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Ambitious, self-starter, creative, focused, analytical, problem solver, team player
Simi will provide the acquisitions associate / originator with the ability to grow within the firm. Will consider partial work remotely.
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job