At The Menkiti Group, we are dedicated to the mission of transforming lives and communities through real estate. If you are someone who wants to make a difference in the world, we invite you to explore your career trajectory with us.
We are seeking a highly motivated Financial Analyst to work with the development team on analyzing new acquisitions and the company’s development projects.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide financial evaluation, modeling, structuring, and analysis for new acquisition opportunities, development projects, and income producing assets.
- Create complex proformas, waterfalls, and sensitivity analyses to assist the acquisitions, development, and asset management teams.
- Perform financial analyses and provide support for asset performance tracking and quarterly reporting for lenders and equity partners.
- Assist with the coordination of due diligence for acquisitions, dispositions, and financings.
- Work with the acquisitions, development, and asset management teams to develop and refine systematic methods and models for underwriting real estate opportunities and related capitalization structures.
- Prepare investment committee analyses and memos
- Maintain asset level financial reports tracking key dates and metrics.
- Bachelor's degree with 1 to 4 years of related professional experience. Commercial real estate, investment banking or finance related experience a plus.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and comfort in creating and manipulating proforma financial models.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Basic understanding of real estate development processes.
- A willingness to work flexible hours and in a collaborative, team-based environment.
Top candidates will be able to maintain structure in a fast-paced environment, possess the flexibility to integrate seamlessly into diverse communication flows, and the capacity to effectively prioritize. A commitment to quality, composure under pressure, and a positive outlook are paramount.
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.