LivCor is a real estate asset management firm headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. Formed in 2013, LivCor specializes in hands-on asset management of multi-family assets throughout the U.S. In collaboration with its operating partners, LivCor oversees the management of its assets furthering a mission of maximizing return for investors while offering best in class service to residents.
LivCor is looking to add a Transaction Coordinator to its transactions team supporting acquisition/disposition due diligence and closing efforts. The role will be critical to grow LivCor’s multifamily real estate portfolio by primarily coordinating all aspects of due diligence. The ideal candidate must exhibit organization, strong communication skills across multiple platforms and passion for multifamily real estate. In addition, s/he will have at least 1-3 years of transaction experience in real estate acquisitions, asset management, operations, or real estate investment banking.
This role will report to the Director, Transaction Services and will lead due diligence on respective assigned acquisitions and dispositions for LivCor. The candidate will assist in reviewing documents and coordination of due diligence tours and third-party vendors. This person will be the lead point of contact with all sellers and brokers to coordinate new acquisition and sale activity, communicating with the transactions and asset management teams. This role will also work with outside counsel, operating partners and others through the closing process.
Cultural fit with the LivCor team is critical. Compensation will be commensurate with the market and the individual’s experience.
- Coordinate all aspects of due diligence for new multifamily acquisitions and dispositions
- Review third party reports and seller provided statements of operations
- Schedule investment due diligence particularly related to likely operational performance
- Perform targeted research projects, assist on new technology platform (Deal Path)
- Minimal travel required
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred
- 1-3 years of relevant real estate experience (asset management, operations, transactions, or acquisitions)
- Passion for real estate and investing
- Experience in multi-family real estate preferred
- Demonstrated track record of high achievement in demanding professional and academic settings
- Analytical skills with proficiency in Excel and all Microsoft office applications
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic, and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent references
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.
- Asset Management
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years