EASTDIL SECURED LLC
Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including life science, office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and retail properties throughout North America and Europe.
We are currently looking for an Associate to join our team in our Boston office. Our Associate program is designed for recently promoted Analysts, professionals with 3+ years of relevant industry experience or experienced MBA or Master’s degree graduates from highly ranked programs. As an ES Associate, you will be afforded new challenges with the opportunity to work within a team that is dedicated to a specific product type or business line, allowing you to develop expertise in your discipline. This position also involves a significant role in business transactions including client and investor communication, supervision of analysts and the underwriting process, and continued hands-on training.
- Working closely with junior and senior team members on presentations and financial analysis.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and real estate and market analysis.
- Preparing pitches, presentations, and other materials for clients.
Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, personal motivation, and distinguished written and oral communication skills. It is strongly preferred that your background includes:
- 3+ years of related commercial real estate experience through professional work, or an MBA / Master’s degree.
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on real estate finance.
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis and excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility
is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
- Capital Markets
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job