Meridian Real Estate Partners
Meridian Real Estate Partners is a California based real estate investment company focused on the acquisition and management of multifamily buildings and apartment communities located in the Midwest and Southern United States, specifically in cities with favorable demographics, job growth and a diverse economy.
Our goal is to generate risk-adjusted returns for our clients through creative acquisitions, asset management, entrepreneurial re-positioning, and timely dispositions.
Our objective is to provide investors with superior risk-adjusted returns through current cash flow and capital appreciation. Our track record of performance is driven by strong deal-sourcing, disciplined underwriting, and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Assist in sourcing new acquisitions and communicating with brokers/realtors. Will require ability to cold-call or learn to do direct seller outreach.
- Evaluate and underwrite potential real estate acquisition opportunities and strategies;
- Support acquisition due diligence and financial, property-related document review.
- Research and analyze demographic, market, sector and property data
- Compile financial data for reporting and to track property portfolio performance, understand variances, and support analytics
- Assist in other special projects and assignments as they may arise.
- Recently completed or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s (Junior or Senior preferred) or Master’s degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, Finance or related field; prior real estate experience preferred
- Be able to work independently, multitask, and shift priorities in a startup environment
- Excellent quantitative, analytical, written and oral communication skills;
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail, and problem solving skills;
- Enjoy working under time constraints and ability to excel under pressure; and
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel (financial formulas) and Word
- Minimum 6-9 months commitment with longer-term preferred, 20 hours per week over 3-5 days primarily on remote basis
- Unpaid internship with opportunity for compensation based on closed deals
- High level of exposure to tenured and experienced team with excellent learning opportunity for residential real estate-focused candidates
- Interested candidates please submit resume and cover letter indicating interest and fit with the opportunity
- Asset Management
Less than 1 year
Apply for this job