About Citymark Capital:Citymark Capital is a privately held, Cleveland-based real estate investment firm. Citymark Capital specializes in investments in multi-family value-add acquisition projects in top U.S. markets.
Citymark Capital is seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst with four to six years of experience in financial modeling and underwriting real estate properties/investments with a focus on multifamily properties. The Real Estate Financial Analyst will assist the team with all aspects of the business including sourcing new opportunities, market research, due diligence, underwriting and creating investment memoranda. This position is a unique career opportunity for a high energy individual to join a private equity platform that is growing rapidly.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, self-motivated, technologically fluent and will represent Citymark with dependable professionalism.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Model cash flows of both acquisition and development investment opportunities utilizing Excel models and evaluate results against benchmarks; make recommendations to the Investment Committee through well-crafted investment underwriting presentations
- Develop pro-forma financial reports, financial models, underwriting templates and sensitivity analyses
- Manage all aspects of the investment due diligence process, including coordinating research, working directly with prospective operating partners and/or developers and third-party vendors
- Perform market research and analyze demographic, economic, geographic, market and property data
- Deliver investment memoranda to the Investment Committee based on thorough market research and deal underwriting so that the Committee may make well-informed investment decisions
- Assist with the training and development of junior analysts
- Collaborate with teammates to help build the business in an energizing and dynamic environment
- Assist other team members as necessary, including the preparation of various ad hoc analyses
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Real Estate, Mathematics or closely related field
- MBA or similar graduate degree preferred but not required
- Highly advanced Excel model creation and manipulation experience is expected
- Four to six years of financial research and analysis experience
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills combined with ability to articulate findings
- Exposure to real estate underwriting and ability to make investment recommendations based on market research and deal analysis
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Detail oriented, balanced with the ability to understand overarching strategic priorities
- Client relationship skills
Citymark Capital is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
Citymark Capital is a drug and tobacco free workplace.
Chosen candidate may be required to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, to the extent permitted by law.
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job