We are seeking a Analyst/Senior Analyst to join our team. This individual will be responsible for providing data analysis, transactional, administrative and project management support for the structuring, execution, and management of GPMT’s securitization, capital markets and asset management activities.
- Help prepare structural and collateral term sheets, prospectus supplements, and other securitization/bond offering documents.
- Assist in the preparation and overall quality control of securitization preparation through the review of the required internal documentation (ASRs, Data Tape, DDQs, UW) to ensure conformity with term sheets and final loan documents.
- Manage and maintain transaction data rooms containing due diligence files used by investors, nationally recognized statistical rating organizations (“NRSRO”), accountants, legal counsel, and investment banking teams.
- Assist in responding to investor and NRSRO inquiries on securitizations.
- Assist to ensure compliance with post-closing securitization requirements relating to loan modifications and exit/reinvestment activities.
- Support and participate directly in quarterly compliance reporting processes pertaining to outstanding securitization transactions.
- Coordinate and communicate with the capital markets, multiple internal departments (Legal, Tax, and Accounting) and outside groups to facilitate an efficient process to complete and manage multiple securitizations.
- Work closely with other corporate teams including Investor Relations, Legal, Tax and Accounting on ongoing portfolio monitoring and compliance efforts including CECL, Fair Market Value analysis and asset Risk Rankings.
- Assist Finance and Investor Relation teams in portfolio data presentation used for public filings and quarterly earnings presentations.
- Assist in ad hoc project work as assigned by senior members of the team and participate in the ongoing effort to improve policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Minimum of 2-4+ years of relevant experience at a rating agency, big four accounting firm, commercial real estate lending platform with capital market functions, real estate mortgage banking, and/or other relevant securitization experience required.
- Experience with deal closings, reporting, and deal document review.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to collaborate effectively and work respectfully across diverse audiences and teams.
- Robust working knowledge of Excel (pivot tables/stratification tables).
This job is no longer active.