With close to 70+ years of combined experience, BEB Capital (the Company) and its affiliates have acquired and developed industrial, residential, and other commercial properties throughout the East Coast. With assets primarily located in the New York City metro area, the Company and its affiliates have also been involved with properties and developments in markets including but not limited to Rockville, MD, Burlington, VT; Philadelphia, PA; Greensboro, NC. The Company formed its Lending Division in 2020 to invest across the capital stack in commercial real estate and has experienced accelerated growth.
BEB Capital has been recognized by Long Island Business News as a 2021 Best Places to Work on Long Island – if you are interested in joining our team, we are interested in meeting you!
BEB Capital is seeking to hire an Analyst to join its investment team in the Lending Division of the Company. The investment team evaluates and underwrites prospective investments for all of BEB Capital’s investment vehicles, specifically its debt origination business. The Analyst will be involved in all aspects of the analyzing, underwriting, diligence, and closing of new investments. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
A successful underwriter should be able to exercise sound judgment based on detailed analysis and ensure that all documentation follows the relevant regulations.
This role is reporting to the VP of Lending.
- Evaluating and analyzing investment opportunities (debt investing) – specifically, excel financial modeling
- Generating financial analyses and investment committee memoranda detailing investment rationale, sensitivity analyses, risks / mitigants, and returns
- Performing origination due diligence, including comparable analyses, hiring third-party vendors, and preparing due diligence memoranda’s
- Summarizing conclusions generated from financial analysis and due diligence, and making recommendations Qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1 - 5 years of experience in real estate private equity, or brokerage
- Expert level experience with financial modeling and/or excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
This job is no longer active.