Who are we?
We are a premier investment management company with an extraordinary record of success and a reputation for collaboration and partnership, a depth of knowledge and experience, and a history of finding and creating unique opportunities.
At Consolidated Investment Group, we are always seeking to add new individuals to our team who embody our culture and are pursuing an opportunity to develop and thrive in our fast-paced environment. Currently, we are looking for a new member of our Real Estate Asset Management team as the Asset Management Analyst.
The Asset Management Analyst will report to a Senior Portfolio Manager and be responsible for providing analysis and financial modeling for the stabilized portfolio as well as on-going support of financing, dispositions, and special projects.
- Monitor, forecast, and report on stabilized portfolio performance
- Assist Portfolio Management with monthly reporting
- Audit internal and partner financial models/underwriting
- Maintain databases of real estate market data, operating partners, brokers, lenders, and investment opportunities
- Gather and review economic, demographic, and real estate market data on numerous US markets; assist in presenting findings to upper management
- Travel to assigned project sites to evaluate asset condition, development progress, leasing activity, etc.
- Participate in monthly property reviews on assigned properties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with major tenants to demonstrate commitment to quality service, quality facilities and to provide positive, prompt, and effective customer service.
- Assist in due diligence coordination and review
- 1-2 years of experience in real estate management and/or graduate education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- Master’s Degree in Real Estate/Finance preferred
- Knowledge of real estate terms, fundamentals, and markets
- Understanding of financial analysis fundamentals (NPV, IRR, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work extended hours
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Demonstrable Project Management experience
- Proficient in Excel
- Self-motivated; works well under general direction
- Effective in team environment
- Detail and results oriented
Perks and Benefits
We offer a very generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance (including AD&D, short-term and long-term disability), a 401(k) program with company match, an annual bonus incentive, and an employee assistance program. Each position comes with paid vacation, personal days, holidays, and sick leave.
Consolidated Investment Group offers a hybrid work environment (Monday and Tuesday work at the office and the rest of the week from home). This position may travel up to 20%.
The annual salary range is $65,000 - $75,000, depending on qualifications and skills.
Consolidated Investment Group LLC. is an equal employment opportunity employer.
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.