Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
We are currently looking for a Vice President with 5+ years of relevant industry experience to join the Hotel team in our Dallas office. As an ES Vice President, you will be afforded new challenges with the opportunity to work within a team that is dedicated to a specific product type or business line, allowing you to develop expertise in your discipline. This position also involves a significant role in business transactions including client and investor communication, supervision of Associates, Analysts and the underwriting process, creation and execution of marketing collateral, as well as continued hands-on training.
- Working closely with senior team members on presentations and financial analysis.
- Financial underwriting, due diligence review, and transaction execution.
- Performing comprehensive and in-depth company, real estate, and market analysis.
- Preparing presentations and other materials for clients, to include creating pitches, proposals, and marketing collateral.
Education and Qualifications
- 5+ years of relevant commercial real estate finance experience.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, with a preference for candidates concentrating in business, real estate, finance and/or accounting.
Experience, Skills, and Competencies Required
- Dedication to building a career in the financial services industry with a focus on commercial real estate finance.
- Related commercial real estate experience through professional work or internships.
- Strong ARGUS, financial analysis, and excel modeling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines.
- Eastdil Secured requires each non-administrative exempt staff member (Analyst and above) to be licensed as appropriate in the respective region.
- Willingness to work long hours in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to conduct research, participate in strategic planning and idea generation, and assist in the execution of strategic advisory services.
- Understanding clients’ investment strategies and risk appetites to build long-term Eastdil Secured relationships.
- Quarterbacking due diligence collection and review while managing external client relations.
- Mentoring and training Associates and Analysts.
- Demonstrated ability to be an energetic self-starter who is flexible, organized, conscientious, proactive, and detail oriented.
- An individual who demonstrates a sense of personal accountability and urgency for achieving results.
- Strong understanding of Eastdil Secured’s culture with the ability and desire to learn and understand the firm’s deal execution process as well as train and mentor our junior team members.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
This job is no longer active.