Sun Belt Multifamily Senior Analyst
Atlanta, Charlotte, or Dallas
Eastdil Secured is the largest independent commercial real estate investment bank in the world, by volume, with nearly $3 trillion in completed transactions over the past 15 years. We uniquely combine commercial real estate and capital markets expertise to provide clients with advisory services and investment strategies for all major markets, transaction types, and asset classes. As a privately held firm with significant employee investment, we thrive on our intelligence-driven team, state-of-the-art technology, and collaboration across 21 offices and 3 continents. Our collective experience, expertise, and resources provide us with the ability to successfully execute the world’s most impactful transactions in the capital markets.
This Senior Analyst will have the opportunity to join a team of 16 dedicated transaction professionals that has executed approximately $35 billion in multifamily sale and recapitalization transactions from 2021 to 2023 YTD.
Representative transaction activity includes advisory in the largest apartment portfolio transactions (private & public markets) in both 2021 and 2022, several trophy asset dispositions at market pricing records, and the largest mixed-use transaction in Sun Belt history.
This position will involve a focus on multifamily single asset and portfolio dispositions/recapitalizations. In addition, responsibilities will include performing real estate underwriting processes with limited oversight, supporting production of marketing collateral and management of transaction processes.
Essential Functions & Day-to-Day Responsibilities
- Production of comprehensive financial underwriting analyses with limited oversight
- Process management support including due diligence review, client communication, and transaction execution
- Support in production of pitches, proposals, and marketing materials
- Collaboration with senior team members in identification, evaluation, and pursuit of new business initiatives
- 2+ years of institutional commercial real estate or investment banking experience
- Prior work experience with institutional-grade residential assets is preferred
Experience, Skills and Competencies Required
- Distinguished written and oral communication skills
- Advanced excel-based financial modeling skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses of real estate transactions with intermediate-level underwriting techniques and firm understanding of equity and debt capitalization structures
- Ability to conceptualize real estate investment opportunities within the framework of relevant microeconomic and macroeconomic factors
- Demonstrated ability to work within a highly collaborative team setting
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to completion within agreed upon deadlines
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
This job is no longer active.