About the Company
EPRT is a rapidly growing single tenant net lease publicly traded REIT based in Princeton, NJ. The Company was formed in April 2016 and currently manages over $4.0 billion in single tenant net lease investments. EPRT is staffed with a well-capitalized, seasoned investment team that is seeking to grow.
The Construction Project Manager will work closely with the Director and the Head of Asset Management to oversee all construction projects including ground up, expansion and renovations in the portfolio. The candidate will demonstrate attention to detail, ability to navigate construction and development documents and manage multiple projects.
Essential Job Functions
- Supervise the building process from permit through CO to ensure quality and compliance with building codes.
- Manage procurement of project permits and approvals, if needed
- Oversee and manage construction schedules alongside the general contractor and provide weekly status updates for each project.
- Review architectural and engineering drawings to verify that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Schedule periodic construction meetings with relevant contractors for each job, including pre- and post-construction.
- Work alongside acquisitions, closing and asset management teams to ensure smooth transition of project.
- Lead role in project closeout from EPRT.
- Monitor trends and be an expert in local construction markets including pricing of materials and labor.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant lease experience working in a field of civil engineering, architecture, construction management or similar field.
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering, Architecture is desired, but not required.
- Project management experience with a general contractor is preferred.
- A self-starter with significant attention to detail and the ability to follow through is a must for this role.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities with innovative problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Strong communication, organizational and people skills.
- Solid organizational and administrative skills, including performing duties with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time to sites owned by EPRT which includes locations across the continental United States.
- Candidate must be authorized to work in the USA
This job is no longer active.