Croatan Investments is a private equity real estate manager focused on rental housing investments. We have a passion for uncovering new opportunities to create superior results across the market cycle. Founded in 2004, our track record is built upon our opportunistic nature, agnostic approach, and nimble execution. We adapt our strategy across all stages of the market cycle, maintain investment flexibility to consistently seek attractive risk-adjusted returns, and preserve the trust of our investors.
We are seeking a highly motivated person who will be based in Virginia Beach, VA.
This is both a qualitative and quantitative position, strong math and written skills are required. This opportunity provides a great learning environment, active and mentorship from multiple levels of the firm with a positive career growth opportunity!
• Provide financial evaluation, modeling, structuring, and analysis for deals within our current portfolio.
• Perform quarterly asset valuation process with asset management team.
• Create complex proformas, waterfalls, and sensitivity analyses to assist the fund and asset
• Perform quarterly hold/sell/refinance analyses and make recommendations to company leadership on
exit strategy and timing to maximize returns on investment.
• Updating performance reports to investors on a quarterly basis.
• Ensuring quarterly appraisal schedules in compliance with internal valuation policies and procedures
• Collaborates extensively across different departments including but not limited to asset management,
portfolio management, transactions, and accounting to review third-party appraisal reports.
• Perform other essential duties as assigned.
Qualifications: or Technical Skills and Knowledge:
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with a finance driven approach to the business
including confidence in working with advanced knowledge of Excel.
• Detailed oriented with strong time management, organizational, and project management skills.
• Self-motivated team player who is focused on results and strives to deliver a superior work product.
• Bachelor’s degree required with preferred degrees in finance, real estate, business, accounting,
or related field.
• 2-3 years of real estate/finance experience, preferably including one or more of the following:
portfolio analysis, commercial real estate valuation, acquisitions, dispositions, cash flow forecasting,
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel in creating and manipulating proforma financial models.
• Open to Work Visa Sponsorship.
Apply for this job