National multifamily investment company controlling a significant investment portfolio seeks a proven leader in overseeing the overall Management and Operation of Multifamily Complexes throughout the US. Reporting to the President, the EVP of Property Management is responsible for the development, implementation, and oversight of all property management initiatives that promote optimal performance by the properties throughout the portfolio. This position will provide strategic leadership to all locations in the oversight of property management activities, including property operations, financial planning, product marketing, staff selection and management, to help maximize overall portfolio performance and profitability.
This position will be expected to think like an owner and proactively seek ways to improve the efficiency and profitability of the property management division. More specifically, this person will:
- Develop and implement a budget and business plan that should apply to both the management of each asset and the portfolio as a whole. This should incorporate building benchmarks into the development of asset strategies.
- Develop annual property operating and capital allocation budgets.
- Drive the companies property level P & L performance
- Maximize the value of the portfolio through careful financial management, through effective leasing and management and through the leadership of the property operations staff to minimize employee turnover.
- Review, revise and implement department policies and procedures
- Asses the companies current use of information technology and improve upon its performance.
- Drive the senior property management staff, which includes recruitment, professional development and training of the regional managers, instilling best practices, instilling a culture of accountability, while instilling an attention to detail and adherence of property business plans and budgets.
With a minimum of 15 years experience in the real estate industry, this person will have specific leadership experience in property management with a large portfolio. This person will be able to add value at the senior management team level from a broad perspective, not just property management. In addition, this person will be able to work successfully within all departments to meet the goals and objectives of the property management business.
- Corporate Services
- Facilities Management
- General Management and C-Suite
- Portfolio Management
- Property Management
- Hospitality / Entertainment
More than 15 years
Apply for this job