BE innovative. BE creative. BE entrepreneurial. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Design Coordinator in Atlanta, GA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You will be highly organized and passionate about developing a career within project design. You will be responsible for using a design-thinking approach to discover and validate experiences, environments and tools to our Digital Meets Physical innovation project. You are responsive, flexible and able to succeed within an open and agile team environment. You will be at ease visualizing in the abstract and then being able to drive that vision into solid design deliverables, while having fun in the process. You are a self-starter who takes initiative to elevate the level of deliverables.
What you bring
- Previous experience in managing outside contractors, vendors and other design consultants.
- Experience designing customer facing products (digital and/or physical).
- Knowledge of architectural details and specifications for review and management of construction document production.
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered designed methodologies and the design thinking process.
Bonus skills and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical attention to detail
What success looks like
- You will successfully communicate design strategies (i.e. schedules, modifications, updates) to consultants, contractors and vendors to meet all established deadlines.
- You will partner with Project Managers to create, communicate and maintain project schedules.
- You will provide design support for vendors and contractors during installation.
- You will develop site specific drawings for multiple design solutions.
- You will analyze project risks and recommend improvements.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Architecture / Design
- Interior Design
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment