Associate – Asset Management
Are you driven towards the excitement of making an impact in a company and not just being a tiny cog in the huge wheel? Join one of our most prominent clients in the Commercial Real Estate arena who are on a pretty exciting growth path. There are no shortage of Real Estate companies in Dallas, but few strike the balance of having tremendous upside and also a commitment that empowers each employee to make a difference and direct impact on the business.
Who you are:
- A person with a passion for Commercial Real Estate who is self-motivated, inquisitive, resourceful, organized
- Bachelors in Finance, Real Estate or Economics
- 3-5 years of experience within a similar industry
- Masters degree in business or Real Estate strongly preferred
- Need to be very detailed oriented, be able to communicate with tenants and put together executive presentations
What you'll do:
- Negotiate leases, renewals, PSA’s, amendments, and easements
- Monitor portfolio and provide analysis
- Produce presentations that will be shared with Executives and Investors
- Work with team members to complete monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Present investment summarizes and memorandums
- Be the main point of contact for tenants once the acquisition team closes new business
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! The company promotes vertical and interdepartmental promotions. They like to give their internal employees first shot at roles if they have an interesting to trying a new department
- Benefits! The company has a generous PTO policy
- Culture! Even the C-level is engaged and accessible to all levels of employees. The excitement is in the growth of the company. The hiring manager is very trusting, relaxed and knowledgeable - NOT a micro-manager.
- Originality! One of the passions the employees share is that they feel they are a part of the development of the company. There are process improvement possibilities where you can truly improve and contribute to efficiencies.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.