Provide exceptional customer service to all potential clients. Prepare, facilitate and track the execution of all contracts as outlined by builders and in-house attorney. Act as liaison and coordinator between Agents, Builders, Sellers & Buyers. Support Agents with every detail of contract to closings so that the entire process is a seamless and exceptional experience for the Buyer. Provide coverage for agents by giving tours, explaining and discussing life at Kiawah River and development plans.
Responsibility & Duties:
- Establish a seamless system(s) from contract to closing for Agents, Builders, Sellers & Buyers.
- Support and organize Agents in every detail of the sale process so that they can be completely committed to making sales.
- Act as Liaison between Sellers, Agents, Buyers, Attorneys and Builders to move all sales forward to closing as well as conduct followups and courtesy reminders to keep everyone on task.
- Maintain a positive community and model appearance to ensure the community is retail ready at all times.
- Coordinate appointments/showings and manage prospect database.
- Ensure Agents have access to the latest and most up to date forms, contracts, sales materials, and marketing at all times.
- Be available and on-site on weekdays & weekends as needed to provide coverage and support for agents.
- Have managed and completed all sales, contracts, negotiations, selections, change orders and marketing necessary to sell and close real property
- Exceptional communication, organization, coordination and problem solving skills.
- Detail orientated
- Able to remain calm and use ingenuity when facing challenges.
- Excel at working in a fast paced team environment
- Proficient in Docusign, MLS, Zipforms, Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Salesforce, Mac & PC
- SC Real Estate Broker License and a SC Notary
The Beach Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, The Beach Company and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.