We are seeking someone to join our Team to support our Partners and Legal Department (2 Attorneys) in research, review and transaction due diligence for the purpose of purchasing and leasing up revenue generating assets. In addition, the Corporate Paralegal will be responsible for Corporate Governance and Documents.
The candidate will be obtaining, preparing and/or filing various documents, certificates, statements, amendments, and forms; forming limited liability companies and other entities. Performing UCC and other searches. Preparing and tracking closing checklists and transaction documentation from letter of intent through completion of closing binders. Participating in and attending closings; obtaining Registry of Deeds documentation; assisting with the review, redlining, and discussion of various lease documents; reviewing due diligence materials to include title and survey. Obtaining documents from various governmental agencies.
Should have 5+ years of commercial real estate work experience. Technology savvy with a strong knowledge working with Microsoft Office needed.
* Preparation + filing of corporate documents, renewals, estate planning, maintaining registrations
* Review and red-line various contracts, agreements, and other documents
* Prepare and file annual reports directly with the Secretary of State, City and County municipalities
* Document drafting, editing, proof-reading, finalizing leases, subleases, agreements, contracts, purchase and sales agreements
* Updating company files, preparing legal contracts/agreements,
* And other Paralegal duties as assigned
* Experience with all manner of corporate documents
* Strong verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills
* Must be extremely accurate with attention to detail
* Must be a certified Paralegal
*Please submit resume and hourly rate requirements in confidence.*
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job