Buchanan Street Partners is a leading commercial real estate investment management firm that manages real estate funds on behalf of institutional and private investors. Buchanan invests across a broad range of equity and debt real estate investments throughout the western United States. At all levels of the organization, we have a history of attracting and retaining the industry’s top talent.
Currently, we are seeking to hire a senior level analyst to join our team at our headquarters in Newport Beach, CA. The employee will be responsible for underwriting, structuring, documenting and closing bridge and construction loans. Core responsibilities will include:
- Underwrite and modeling of commercial real estate first mortgage loans.
- Assist in the management of the due diligence process, negotiation of loan documents.
- Active asset management and financial risk analysis of a $150-$200mm commercial real estate loan portfolio.
- Continue to develop the reach and depth of Buchanan’s extensive broker and borrower network.
As a new team member at Buchanan Street Partners, you will enjoy the opportunity to work with and learn from the best, meet and exceed tremendous challenges and help close complex real estate transactions. An exceptional candidate will possess:
- 2 to 5 years of experience within the commercial real estate lending or brokerage industry including sourcing and structuring real estate loan transactions.
- Must be a confident self-starter with a high sense of urgency able to work in a highly competitive market.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to underwrite complex real estate transactions across multiple product types.
- Very strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to have assertive conversations.
- Driving work ethic coupled with achievement oriented personality.
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy, organizational, and research skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate, economics or related required.
- Capital Markets
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.