POSITION SUMMARY: Direct responsibility for the planning and implementation of the Village at Gulfstream’s (the Village) event activation and marketing programs, including, specialty events, experiential marketing, consumer outreach, public relations and digital and social media initiatives. Objectives in developing and implementing Initial strategies and programs will be to build and maintain customer traffic throughout the Village’s renovation and remerchandising project, to build brand awareness within the targeted customer audiences and provide B:B marketing support to the leasing team and outreach initiatives to targeted prospects.
Other accountabilities include budgeting, financial reporting, budget reforecasting, maintaining productive tenant communications and relations, consumer research, public relations, media buying and analysis of campaign and programming results. Must demonstrate the ability to take on additional duties and manage time effectively.
• Develop and execute the approved comprehensive annual marketing plan designed to achieve the project’s marketing goals and objectives.
• Develop and maintain custom marketing collateral designed to achieve property goals and objectives. Serve as a resource to leasing to execute broker events, custom pitch packages and provide local market data.
• Serve as brand ambassador, generate engaging events and onsite activation to drive traffic, create excitement and evolve the Village at Gulfstream brand
• Coordinate and cooperate with Gulfstream Park(track) to market and execute events collaboratively
• Serve as a brand ambassador to the community by attending Chamber events, community events, leveraging relationships with local organizations such as charities, churches, housing developments and other neighborhood groups.
• Direct vendors to develop channel specific programs designed to ensure consistent brand messaging (digital and social media, website and email marketing, public relations and tenant communications).
• Prepare and track the annual marketing budget, including quarterly reforecasts, and retailer promotional/media funds, etc.
• Participate in and present as required project related meetings including community, merchant, staff, project development and client meetings.
• Plan, coordinate and manage Village events including communication and negotiations with event participants, tenant integration, developing contracts, facilitating event implementation and on-site supervision of Village events.
• Plan, coordinate and manage events at Pegasus Park including communication and negotiations with event partners, participants, tenant integration, developing contracts, facilitating event implementation and on-site supervision.
• Ensure that all Village collateral and communications maintain consistent brand messaging.
• Be proactively involved in the local community and maintain outreach programs to resident, tourist and commercial real estate groups.
• Develop and implement sponsorship opportunities to generate alternative revenue and or to fund activation initiatives at the Village.
• Collects marketing information and/or prepares a variety of ongoing administrative reports.
• Establishes, maintains and revises record keeping and filing systems for marketing activity.
• Classifies, sorts, copies and files marketing’s correspondence, records and other documents.
• Performs special projects as per Ownership’s requests.
The above listing represents the general duties considered essential functions of the job and is not to be considered a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position.
• Retail, consumer and or commercial brand ambassador experience.
• Experience in planning and executing special events.
• Proven results in defining and executing social and digital media campaigns as well as delivering out-of-the-box ideas to position a brand for success.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Meticulous attention to details and accuracy.
• Ability to multi-task on various projects.
• The position requires an individual who is highly competent in organizing and prioritizing tasks while delivering quality work and meeting deadlines.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A) preferably in marketing / communications or business.
• Minimum of four years’ experience in marketing, experiential marketing, promotions, field marketing, brand ambassador, management and/or advertising sales.
• Experience within the commercial real estate, retail, food and beverage, consumer brand and or entertainment industry.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Sitting: 35%
• Standing: 30%
• Walking: 35%
• Lifting: up to 25lbs.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.