PROJECT MANAGER – LAND DEVELOPMENT
Lewis Community Developers, part of the Lewis Group of Companies, one of the largest privately-owned real estate developers in the nation, is actively seeking a Project Manager for land development operations for its Northern California division located in Sacramento, CA.
About our Company: Lewis Apartment Communities, a member of the Lewis Group of Companies, is a leader in the development and management of rental communities in California and Nevada. The Lewis Group has developed more than 11,000 rental homes to date.
In this role you will work with Vice President(s) and add your project management expertise to the successful and growing team of Lewis real estate development professionals. You will provide support in land acquisition/due diligence, planning, entitlements and construction management for various development projects in the Sacramento and Eastern San Francisco Bay Area.
To be successful, you will have a Civil Engineering or Construction Management degree with 5+ years of engineering, project management, and construction coordination experience for land development projects.
- Strong familiarity with;
- Design, specifications, standards and codes
- Land planning and entitlements
- Engineering improvement plans
- Geotechnical and environmental reports
- Construction of civil improvements
- Scheduling and budgeting
- Team player with strong people skills and a reputation of high integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency with financial analysis and development budgets
- Capable of managing and directing multiple projects in different jurisdictions
- Proficient in using information technology systems, including Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point, and Microsoft Outlook
: At a minimum, you should have a BA or BS degree from an accredited university. A professional license (P.E. Professional Engineer) is desired, but not mandatory.
JOIN OUR TEAM: This is an excellent opportunity to join a nationally-awarded and recognized, growing company with a strong history, a broad future, and excellent corporate culture. Join the Lewis Group of Companies and you will be an important part of a winning team with a long history of successful real estate development and management.
In addition to a competitive annual salary and bonus, Lewis offers a strong medical and dental benefits plan, 401k savings plan with immediate vesting and company match, paid holidays, vacation time, educational reimbursement, continued training, advancement opportunities and much more!
To learn more about Lewis, visit our websites at or .
Lewis Group of Companies
Lewis is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applicants with diverse backgrounds to apply.
- Project Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.