Primary responsibilities will include assisting with asset management duties including modeling, client reporting, property valuation analysis, lease analysis and special projects.
• Monitor and analyze the financial performance of the properties and portfolios.
• Maintain, update and analyze property valuation files including detailed review of 3rd party appraisals and related property information.
• Organize and participate in the preparation and review of portfolio level and client reports, annual property operating budgets and business plans.
• Assist with acquisition, financing and disposition transactions.
• Review and interpret property operating agreements and acquisition documents as needed.
• Participate in acquisition due diligence including lease reviews, pro forma analysis, and market feasibility review.
• Analyze lease transactions to assist in lease negotiations.
• Participate in monthly property calls with partners, third party managers and leasing agents.
• Monitor property goals, leasing pipeline, market comparables and value creation initiatives.
• Prepare ad-hoc reports when needed.
• Strong skills in financial analysis and modeling – experience with Argus required.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel.
• Undergrad degree in business, finance, real estate or accounting.
• 2 to 3 years’ experience, preferably in a real estate, finance or accounting.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Candidate should be proactive and self-motivated. Strong work ethic, integrity and commitment to meet deadlines are essential candidate attributes. Candidate must also possess strong interpersonal communication and writing skills.
• Interest in and knowledge of retail real estate is a plus but not required.
- Asset Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.