What You’ll Do
- Raise equity for new prospective commercial real estate deals, both by engaging existing investor base as well as new, prospective investors
- Communicate with investors on a regular basis; including weekly through our online investor portal
- Gather and distribute financial materials to investors on an ongoing basis
- Create and distribute marketing content to investors on an ongoing basis
- Create investor documents for new acquisitions
- Provide support during due diligence process for new deals
What We Look For
- Self-starting attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills as related to raising equity for new deals
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with attention to detail
- Adaptability in the face of change
- Ability to prioritize a myriad of tasks and meet business deadlines
- Ability to take conceptual ideas and implement them with little guidance
- Strong marketing background to reference when creating a marketing strategy for investors
- Proven track record of retaining and growing customer base
- Comfort with various digital mediums, including Microsoft Office, and learning new technological platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills to lead multi-stepped process involved with equity raising
- Openness to limited travel (1-2 days per month max)
- Basic accounting and finance acumen
What We Offer
At Alliance, we recognize that compensation and benefits are important not only to our associates but to their families as well. We offer a variety of rewards to meet everyone’s needs including:
- Competitive compensation and incentive program participation.
- Full suite of benefits including Health Insurance and 401K with Employer Matching Program.
- Generous Paid Time Off and holiday schedules.
- A commitment to life-long learning, training and expanding one’s comfort zone to achieve success.
- The ability to continue to grow vertically within the organization.
- We are seasoned investing experts focused on commercial real estate for over 25 years.
- We are a vibrant team that loves what we do and are excited to come to work each day.
- We work with a loyal, investor base that is excited to invest in new deals with us. We also have an exciting story to sell to new prospective investors- due to Alliance's established track record of above market returns.
- We are opportune for growth as Alliance continues to expand our number and size of deals.
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job