REAL ESTATE PRIVATE EQUITY FIRM – JOB DESCRIPTION
Analyst – Investor Relations/Capital Raising
The firm is a Boston-based real estate focused private equity firm with 27 years’ experience investing in core-plus, value-add and opportunistic debt and equity commercial real estate transactions. The organization manages capital for endowments and foundations, state and corporate pension plans, sovereigns and offshore investors, as well as high net worth individuals. The firm has successfully raised capital for 15 investment vehicles in its 27-year history.
The company invests throughout the United States in single property transactions and multiple property portfolios whereby the investment strategies are based on property-level operational enhancements as well as those with pricing advantages that arise from distressed, complex, and dislocated scenarios.
The firm’s investments are structured in numerous capital forms including direct and joint venture equity, preferred equity, mezzanine loans, and first mortgages. Since 1993, the firm has invested in more than $17 billion of commercial real estate on behalf of its limited partners.
The firm is seeking an Analyst who will play an active role as a member of the investor relations and capital raising team. Specific duties will include:
- Assist in preparing collateral and presentation materials to facilitate communications with existing and prospective limited partners
- Maintain online investor data rooms and CRM system
- Create weekly and adhoc reports/pipelines to support marketing initiatives
- Maintain ongoing log of investor information requests; serve as main point-of-contact for requests, working collaboratively across teams to complete quarterly investor/consultant requests and ad hoc due diligence materials
- Research and prepare pre-meeting materials and agendas for senior team members prior to meetings and road shows
- Participate as an active team member in the preparation of all outgoing investor communications
Candidates should have broad-based analytical skills, outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, research abilities and an outstanding level of attention to detail.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, real estate, marketing or other related area of study
- 2+ years of related experience with exposure to the commercial real estate industry
- In depth knowledge with all products within Microsoft Office Suite, especially PowerPoint
- Prior experience creating collateral materials, graphic design, or other creative initiatives; experience using Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator a plus
- Experience with maintaining/utilizing a CRM system; prior experience with Juniper Square a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and effectively meet deadlines
- Team player with the ability to work independently and under pressure in an entrepreneurial environment
- Outstanding level of attention to detail, accountability, integrity, and ethics
- Self-motivated, energetic, and positive individual with strong oral and written communication skills
- Business Development
- Investor Relations
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job