Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer - Commercial Real Estate
NorthMarq -Newport Beach
Are you passionate about finding innovative ways to present a variety of marketing campaigns? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with new projects and challenges every day?
NorthMarq is currently seeking a dynamic individual for the role of Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer to support marketing efforts for Investment Sales. The position entails working with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and the individual will require the independent judgment to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload in a fast-paced environment. The to-be-hired coordinator will be part of the team based in Orange County and will play a key role in the evaluation and marketing process while obtaining extensive exposure to multifamily assets both in the private capital and institutional space throughout Southern California.
**Inquiries about this position, please contact Maria Sather (in Human Resources) at NorthMarq.
**All Candidates interested must apply online to be considered.
- Develop and manage marketing collateral and communications
- Update existing design materials to include, but not limited to; print and interactive collateral such as proposals, offering memoranda, graphics/covers, flyers, maps, aerials, logos, floor plans, pictures, presentation graphic/charts, and end bound books.
- Coordinate direct marketing and other advertising sources, such as: print and online
- Conduct market research, including sourcing/mining data, evaluating information, and analytical reporting
- Assist with the determination of requirements for client-specific reports and coordinate the tracking system
- Investigate and promote the use of new marketing tools
- Develop, amend, and/or maintain social media marketing campaigns
- Work with marketing team to support the public relations action plan as needed
- Work with the marketing team to create best-in class-marketing presentations and collateral materials
- Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned
- Design experience using InDesign in a PC environment strongly preferred
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Design or related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years of relevant work experience required, or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in the commercial real estate sector is a definite asset
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to adapt and prioritize, meeting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment
- May require on-call activity after regular office hours
- Must operate with a sense of urgency
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Must be able to work well independently with an ability to work collaboratively with others
- Must have strong presentation skills
- Must be detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Must be proactive and take initiative
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years