Employment: Full Time
Work Place: Office
Real Estate Field: Development
Location: Houston (Uptown)
Dakota Enterprises, LLC (“Dakota”) is a vertically integrated real estate development company focused on multifamily development and asset growth. The firm owns, develops, builds, and manages its assets. It was founded in 2007 and is based in Houston, Texas where all its assets are located. Dakota is hiring this position to support its increased growth of its pipeline.
- Bachelor’s Degree with preferred areas of Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture. Advanced Degree in Real Estate or MBA, a plus.
- 7+ years professional experience with multifamily real estate development projects, whether it be as a contractor, development platform, civil engineer, or investment platform with a development focus.
We are seeking a Development Director / Senior Manager to join the Company. The candidate will be primarily responsible for entitlement, development, and construction activities for ground-up multifamily development around Houston MSA. The candidate will also participate in all other aspects of the project life cycle including procuring and analyzing due diligence materials during acquisition, help in preparing investment memorandums, obtaining project approvals and permits and existing asset construction activities. The right candidate will be detailed-oriented, organized, and process-oriented. This position collaborates with the other senior members of the firm and interfaces with city officials and consultants.
- Direct / Indirect leadership of 3 to 5 reports of Development, Preconstruction & Project Management professionals
- Development footprint is Houston MSA and surrounding areas
- Sound underwriting/budgeting skills
- This role absolutely requires team-driven, solutions provider leadership
- Must have ability to multitask, meet deadlines and communicate effectively with internal and outside team members
** Career Driven opportunity for the individual not being provided the challenge or advancement within their current firm; will consider promoting candidate into role.
** Career Opportunity to make a difference and influence growing company.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support workforce diversity.
No calls or emails from third parties at this time please.
This job is no longer active.