Company is seeking to hire a Senior Multifamily Originator in Miami or New York. The Platform is an institutionally backed real estate lender focused on providing short and long-term credit solutions to SFR and Multifamily sponsors throughout the US. The candidate will be responsible for building and scaling a Multifamily bridge lending program with a primary focus on $5-25mm transactions in high growth markets.
• Cultivate core borrower relationships over time and across channels; establishing and maintaining relationships with commercial real estate owners and developers for the purpose of sourcing and financing debt and equity transactions
• Canvassing new clients through strategic marketing approach including programmatic participation in industry events and collateral
• Demonstrating product knowledge either through breadth of focus (e.g., property, product, lender) or depth in area of focus; working to place debt and equity for all types of commercial deals, including products internally
• Proven track record of managing both demanding deals in a balanced way that achieves borrower objectives and Company objectives and delivering quality, excellent and innovative solutions to complex financing needs
• Developing direct team and supporting staff through the apprenticeship model, both through coaching and through leading by example
• Bachelor’s degree and/or recent MBA from leading institution
• 5+ years of Multifamily lending experience with a focus on middle-market opportunities at a debt fund, reit, lending platform or capital advisory
• Ability to manage several deals and projects while meeting internal and external deadlines
• Strong financial modeling, writing and presentation skills
• Experience with CoStar, Real Capital Analytics, etc…
• Entrepreneurial spirit with desire to build and scale existing a credit business
• Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
***ONLY CANDIDATES WITH PROVEN TRACK RECORDS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THE ROLE
This job is no longer active.