About Global Gate Capital:
Global Gate Capital is an investment and wealth management firm that invests in multiple asset classes including real estate, private equity, credit, and listed securities. Global Gate has been investing in real estate since its inception and has deployed significant AUM in the asset class. With offices in Geneva, London, New York and Dubai, Global Gate has grown its assets under management to over $5 billion since its founding in 2013.
Global Gate Capital is seeking an Analyst to join the U.S. real estate team located in New York, NY. The individual will work closely with the team on all stages of the investment process, from acquisition to disposition, and should anticipate devoting time in equal parts to asset management of owned assets and underwriting the acquisition of new opportunities across all property types.
- Create financial models of new acquisitions utilizing both Microsoft Excel and Argus
- Prepare and present investment committee memoranda for new investments
- Assist in the structuring, capitalization, and closing of investments and refinancings
- Assist in preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual internal asset management and investor reports and presentations
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and business plans for both newly acquired assets and existing assets
- Conduct market research and due diligence on a variety of potential transactions
- Develop a working knowledge of leases, loan documents, partnership agreements, and other agreements to assist with general responsibilities
- Interact with internal systems and software to effectuate daily responsibilities
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- 0-1 year of experience working in real estate finance or acquisitions
- Undergraduate degree with major in real estate, business, finance, economics, or engineering
- Passion for real estate and finance
- Outstanding quantitative and analytical ability
- Strong writing skills
- Willingness to learn in a demanding, fast-paced environment, often under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- High level of proficiency in Excel (qualification testing will be performed)
- Experience in Argus is a plus
The anticipated annual base salary range for this position is $75,000 - $90,000 plus annual discretionary performance-based bonus. Actual pay may be adjusted based on experience and performance.
Apply for this job