We are seeking a dynamic real estate professional with strong asset management skills to run property operations at our firm in Santa Monica, CA. This is a significant role in a small, entrepreneurial company with great potential for growth.
MJW Investments is a diversified real estate investment company based in Santa Monica, CA that owns and operates over $700mm in real estate assets. Over the past few years we have significantly expanded our student housing and multifamily portfolio.
- Minimum 7 years multifamily asset/property management experience
- Candidates with student housing experience preferred but not required
- Extensive leadership & teambuilding experience
- Willing to travel to student housing assets nationwide, as needed (approximately 15% of the time)
- Supervise third-party management companies for our student housing assets throughout the West and Mid-West; oversee our internally staffed and managed Los Angeles apartment portfolio
- Lead the creation and maintenance of annual property, capital improvement, and corporate operating budgets
- Review monthly, quarterly, and annual budget variance reports, identifying and presenting areas of concern and potential areas of improvement to senior management
- Monitor and identify opportunities to increase income and/or reduce expenses
- Manage all internal support and accounting staff in corporate office
- Provide acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions
Full benefits package including paid sick, vacation and health insurance.
Please send resume & cover letter in a word document
- Asset Management
- Property Management
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.