A private commercial real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition of multi-family, retail, industrial and office properties in secondary markets throughout the Western United States.
Our real estate investment company is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Director of Acquisitions to join our team with extensive acquisition experience in Class B and C multi-family, retail, industrial and office properties.
The candidate will report to the President. You will be a key member of the acquisition process, sourcing new opportunities, problem solving, underwriting, due diligence and acquisition documentation.
• Negotiating Purchase-Sale Contracts with general counsel
• Assisting with the development of property business plan, including selection of target renovation, and/or re-positioning strategy
• Developing and growing relationships with brokerage and ownership communities in target markets
• Oversee acquisition process, including managing due diligence alongside counsel, reviewing 3rd party reports, and working with attorneys to facilitate closing
• Sourcing and/or evaluating prospective acquisition opportunities in accordance with company criteria in company-identified target markets
• Prepare market analysis, underwriting and summaries for opportunities being recommended
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following experience and profile:
• Los Angeles based
• 5-10 years of real estate acquisition and underwriting experience
• Preferably an undergraduate degree in real estate, business, finance, or accounting. Advanced Degree a plus
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Team player who loves to brainstorm and can think independently
• Extensive travel required (currently focused on Southwest markets)
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities; ability to quickly underwrite a transaction is critical
• Ability to communicate with and develop effective working relationships with others in a team oriented and deadline driven environment
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well- capitalized entrepreneurial investment group.
For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary requirement. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.