A private commercial real estate investment firm focused on the acquisition of office, industrial, retail, and multi-family properties throughout the Western United States is seeking a well-rounded, self-motivated Acquisitions Director to join our team. All applicants should have extensive acquisition experience in value add, opportunistic or distressed real estate investments.
The candidate will report to the Senior Managing Director of Investments and will be tasked with the following:
• Sourcing and evaluating prospective acquisition opportunities in accordance with company criteria in company-identified target markets
• Prepare market analysis, underwriting, and summaries for opportunities being recommended
• Assist with the development of property business plans, budgets, and pro forma strategies
• Developing and growing relationships within brokerage and ownership communities in target markets
• Phoenix based
• 5-10 years of real estate acquisition and underwriting experience
• Preferably an undergraduate degree in real estate, business, finance, or accounting
• Strong quantitative and analytical abilities; ability to quickly underwrite a transaction is critical
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to communicate with and develop effective working relationships with others in a team oriented and deadline driven environment
• Travel required (currently focused on marketing in the Western United States)
We offer an excellent compensation package, an exciting opportunity, and the chance to grow and develop with a well- capitalized entrepreneurial investment group.
For immediate consideration please submit resume with salary expectations. Resumes submitted with salary requirements will be considered first.
- Research/Market Analysis
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
Apply for this job