Water Street Partners is a real estate investment company focused on delivering strong risk-adjusted returns to its investors and partners. The company fosters an entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, fueled by a passion for real estate and guided by shared values. The company executes a wide variety of investment strategies on behalf of private investors, discretionary funds and institutional investment firms. Targeted investments include commercial, multi-family and senior housing properties throughout the country with a focus on the Minneapolis-St. Paul metro area.
This position will be involved in all investment activities, including acquisitions, due diligence, asset management and fund administration. As a member of a lean, entrepreneurial team, this person will be exposed to all facets of real estate investment and will have the opportunity to assume greater responsibility and supplement their skill set as the company grows. This position is based in Excelsior, MN, and may require some travel.
- Create complex financial models for single assets and portfolios.
- Track financial results of properties and compare to underwriting.
- Participate in the due diligence of pursued assets.
- Create investor presentations and reporting packages.
- Assist in property dispositions.
- Perform hold/sell analyses.
- Analyze financial impacts of proposed lease terms.
- Contribute to asset management functions including budget and financial statement review, capital recommendations and communication with property management and leasing teams.
- Other tasks as required, dependent upon experience and personal career goals.
- 3+ years of experience working in commercial real estate (investment experience preferred).
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance or related field.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and Argus Enterprise skills.
- Strong analytical skills and experience creating complex financial models.
- Understanding of general accounting principles.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and proactive.
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Professional and polished. Comfortable meeting with clients.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Investor Relations
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.