Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms, is seeking a highly-organized Transaction & Database Administrator to join our dynamic and collaborative company headquarters based in Charleston, SC.
The Transaction & Database Administrator will need to bring an extreme attention to detail and organizational focus to the role in order to maximize efficiency in communication and minimize inaccuracies in maintaining the master inventory of the company’s pipeline across four offices. This role provides critical support to SIG Leadership and Brokers across the company and entails CRM administration and oversight of all transaction processes in the full life-cycle of the SIG deal pipeline from listing to post-closing.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Provides daily CRM administration and support
- Manages the Company’s Master Inventory Pipeline including but not limited to updating Master Inventory Database, overseeing all deal stages from listing to close
- Reviews Company listing agreements and purchase contracts in collaboration with brokerage fees to ensure deals are compliant and state specific regulations are met
- Generates all company-wide metrics reports and analytics (e.g. monthly deal reports, quarterly listing and closing reports, commission reports, etc.)
- Prepares all commission invoices and oversee commission payments to Brokers
- Manages relationships with outside Brokers of Record, attorneys and escrow companies
- Provides reports to CRE Vendors and 3rd Party Services on Company Deal Pipeline and metrics
- Oversees and manages Licensure Requirements across all offices and work to increase State by State Broker of Record compliance
- Continuously works to improve and implement systems and processes for reporting and deal management
- Communicates frequently with Senior Management and Brokers on Company Inventory Pipeline and Reporting
Successful candidates will have:
- 3+ years of experience in database administration and transactional experience within commercial real estate
- Experience with real estate purchase agreements and contracts
- Analytical, statistics or financial experience
- Passion for numbers, metrics and reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, SmartSheets and Salesforce
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and as a member of a team
- Hyper organized, meticulous and detail oriented
Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on fostering an environment of cooperation, honesty and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it.
Sands Investment Group is a commercial real estate brokerage firm that specializes in the buying and selling of net lease properties for private investors and institutions across the United States. Since its founding in 2010, SIG has closed over 1,300 transactions worth more than $3.1B in 48 states. Brokers with the company currently have over $500M in active inventory. As a leader in the industry and the first to offer true sub-product type specialization, the firm’s experience in net lease, retail, office and industrial transactions is unparalleled. Sands Investment Group has offices in Santa Monica, CA, Charleston, SC, Atlanta, GA, and Austin, TX.
- Research/Market Analysis
2+ to 5 years