Real Estate Investment /Hospitality Senior Analyst
American Life Inc
Seattle, Washington 98134
American Life Inc. is a Seattle-based vertically integrated real estate development company. We acquire, develop, build and manage our portfolio. We are active in the hotel, office and industrial space primarily in Seattle and Southern California. We are looking for a full-time Senior Analyst to assist in most aspects of our real estate investment and management process. You will be part of a dynamic, entrepreneurial team and work in a fun, relaxed environment. You will report directly to the CFO and also be assisting the President.
- Financial modelling of new developments, existing portfolio and recapitalizations.
- Market research for potential investments.
- Building and maintaining knowledge of local submarkets.
- Assisting in due diligence of potential investments.
- Assisting in acquisition and disposition activities.
- Conducting asset management analysis and cash flow analysis.
- Completing special projects at the request of the Company President and CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years prior work experience in real estate development, acquisitions, asset management or finance.
- A passion for real estate investment, buildings, cities, and neighborhoods.
- Superior analytical and problem solving abilities with a high attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of the team.
- A self-starter able to identify areas of need and take initiative.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Proficiency in Argus and Argus Developer
Compensation and bonus shall be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Financial Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.