About the CompanyCelebrating its 19th anniversary in 2018, Hanover Financial, LLC is a fiduciary real estate capital manager whose niche is providing joint venture equity capital to local and national developers and operators of real estate to facilitate the acquisition, reposition and/or development of multi-family and single tenant properties. Hanover's environment encourages entrepreneurial creativity for those who thrive in a fast paced multi-task culture, while having fun within a supportive team and adhering to a disciplined investment strategy. Since its founding Hanover has completed over 100 investments.
Hanover Financial is an affiliate of Marcus and Millichap Company. More information can be found at: .
Job Description: Based in Palo Alto with flexible work options, the Director of Asset Management position offers a wide range of opportunities and responsibilities including overseeing the Company’s real estate portfolio, implementing the established business plan, working with Hanover’s partners to identify additional strategies to add value to each asset, and overseeing the disposition of assets. The Director of Asset Management will oversee closings and work closely in directing counsel. Additionally, the Director of Asset Management will work closely with and direct Hanover’s bank relationships. This position offers the potential to rapidly grow and take on further responsibilities as the Company expands.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and implement Company’s asset management plan which includes overseeing closings, monitoring development and asset disposition
- Prepare and present portfolio material to management and Board
- Participate in due diligence of proposed new investment transactions and preparation of transaction support, and writing proposal for final investment committee presentations
- Maintain and enhance sponsor/partnership relationships
- Direct Hanover’s banking relationships
- Support management in preparation of strategy presentations
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with strong writing skills
- Ten plus years of experience in real estate asset management as a fiduciary is required
- Multi-family development experience is required
- MS Excel, Argus, & Financial Modeling experience
- Ability to work independently and as part of team that includes the disciplines of finance, research, acquisitions, asset management, and marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel nationwide
- Asset Management
- Due Diligence
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.