The Broe Group is an actively managed, family-owned business and industrial enterprise with four primary business platforms and focus on growth through acquisitions and investment. The company has continuing interests in real estate, transportation, energy and venture investments.
Broe Real Estate Group (“BREG”) is a Denver-based, opportunistic, value-oriented real estate investor focused on acquiring destressed and/or under-managed assets across all product types in the Western United States.
This position is principally responsible for modeling potential and existing investments made by Broe Real Estate Group. Additionally, this role will be required to conduct research and evaluate economic and real estate market data, and prepare for potential investment and disposition opportunities by producing well-organized written memos and presentations for senior management and investors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for underwriting and due diligence on acquisition opportunities, including coordination and oversight of third-party due diligence, closing, and asset/property management transition
- Prepare detailed financial modeling for new and existing assets, including variance analysis, quarterly valuations, debt analysis, cash flow projections, joint venture equity waterfalls, and return analysis
- Assist in capital raising initiatives which will include preparation of financial models and projections as well as the preparation of detailed financing memorandums and presentation materials
- Perform property level and market level research across various geographic regions
- Compile in-depth research on competitors, potential partners, tenants and other various contacts
- Prepare strategy memos for investment committee review
- Evaluate, analyze and abstract leases
- 2 to 4 years of relevant real estate acquisition or banking industry experience required
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance/Business/Real Estate preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Argus software required
- Solid foundation of financial modeling and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities / strong time management skills
- Demonstrated interest in real estate investment management
- Must have a strategic mindset
- Must be a self-starter
- Financial Analysis
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.