BE the Expert.
Be Creative. Be a Team Player. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Research Analyst in Redwood City, CA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
You are a research professional with an eagle eye for detail and desire to help your team succeed through the support of in depth analysis. You are an expert in research who can meet your teams needs at a higher-level perspective. You are highly resourceful and love to work with research databases to analyze data concerning regional, national and global economics. You are also highly analytical/resourceful and always impress your team by your ability to sift through large amounts of data to produce deliverables in both written format and oral presentations.
You’ll be a main player within our office and collaborate with other departments to provide them with the data they need to support their clients. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, where you can use your amazing multi-tasking skills to meet tight deadlines.
What you bring
- At least 1-3+ years’ experience in a research, market analysis or related role.
- College degree in a related field (Business, Economics, Statistics)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and Powerpoint)
- Strong analytical skills and experience using a research database
Bonus skills and experience
- Commercial real estate experience
- Crystal Report software experience
- Adobe InDesign experience
What success looks like
- You are highly methodical and like to follow a step by step process to research and analysis.
- You will perform commercial property database maintenance, verification and updates, including available inventory and comparables.
- You will establish and maintain broker territory management reporting systems.
- You will maintain and develop systems for property database maintenance consistent with company wide conventions and standards.
- You will be confident to perform research to support property and deal analysis, while having the ability to perform and execute on ad hoc queries as needed.
- You are responsible for collecting, inputting and maintaining property and transaction data, as well as collecting and preparing data for quarterly reports.
- You have experience utilizing a research database and tracking market activity/trends using internal/ external resources.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years